The follow are the officers of the Princeton Chapter of the New Jersey Society of the Sons of the American Revolution.
- Roger S. Williams - President - roger@princetonSAR.org 609-389-5657 - 4th great grandson to Phineas Wilson Williams, Captain, Olcott's Regiment, Vermont Militia, "The Green Mountain Boys".
- Bruce Bruns - Secretary - email@example.com - 6th generation descendant of Robert Browning of Rhode Island who served on the Alliance a 36-gun frigate built in Portsmouth NH by Hackett and commissioned in 1777 captured 1781; sent to prison in England and Waite Stillman, also of Rhode Island, 6th Reg. Albany State militia.
- David Martin - Treasurer - firstname.lastname@example.org - Descendant to Aaron Seekins, minuteman at Lexington and Concord on April 19.1775. Served for three days in Captain Levi Rounsewell's militia company. Enlisted May 5, 1775 in same company, now assigned to 9th Massachusetts regiment, reenlisted January 8, 1777 as a private in 10th Massachusetts regiment. Private Seekins was captured by the British in a small action just before Saratoga and died in British hands December 15, 1777.
- Ken Schoonover - Registrar - email@example.com
- Brian Epstein - Webmaster - ep@princetonSAR.org - 9th great grandson of Peter Shipe. Private, 8 Cl, Captain William McHenry 4th Battalion Bedminster Twp, Bucks County, PA.
- Ira Jersey - President exOfficio and Member at Large - firstname.lastname@example.org